21 September 1996
· 2008 (Election)
· 2007 (Spring)
· 2005 (Art)
· 2003 (California)
· 2001 (The Power)
· 1999 (Millennium)
· 1998 (Books)
· 1996 (Olympics)
· 1995 (Movies)
· 1994 (Tabloid News)
· 1992 (Politics)
· 1991 (Operation Dessert Storm)
· 1990 (FIRST CHOCOLATE PARTY)
AN NBC (Nothing But Chocolate) SPECIAL EVENT
Despite transportation's rocky road, fudged-up computer systems and lack of sugarity, the upcoming concoction should be truly rich. The Swiss Chocolate team, so hard to crush in past competitions, may experience a melt-down this year. There will be a fondue farewell to Jackie Joyner-Hershey in her last attempt at the Turtles. And, performances in the choc-put and cocoa butterfly should be choc full of surprises.
Yes, folks, it's that time of the year! Join the At-Lindt-a committee and host, Bob Chocolates, for
THE CHOCOLATE OLYMPICS
(a.k.a Cholympiad VI)
(a.k.a. The Chocolate Anything Tasting)
- watch Carob Strug achieve victory with the Malt.
- come boo women's synchronized dieting
- see how chocolate, not steroids, lets the Chinese Ding Dong team amass Mounds of medals.